Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Master Recipe for Rich and Creamy Cheesecake
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 3 tablespoons crumbs from Famous Chocolate Wafers, graham crackers or ginger snaps, OR
- 1 (3 ounce) package soft ladyfingers (24 total) left whole, but trimmed to fit pan (optional)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Heavy-duty foil for pan
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.3g|
|Saturated Fat 15.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|