Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup warm water (100 to 110°F)
- 1 cake (20 grams) fresh yeast, or 1 envelope (2½ teaspoons) active dry yeast
- About 4 cups unbleached bread flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus oil for oiling dough, bowl, and pans
- Fine cornmeal or semolina for dusting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1152kcal (58%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 206g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|