Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed White Beans with Spinach and Olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 2 (19 ounce) cans white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 4 sprigs thyme (or 1/2 teaspoon dry)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (or 1/2 teaspoon dry)
- 2 sprigs oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon dry)
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives (pitted and coarsely chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh spinach (rinsed and coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?