Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Leeks, Peas, and Walnuts
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon nonhydrogenated margarine
- ½ cup low-fat milk, rice milk or soy milk
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1½ tablespoons light olive oil
- 2 large or 3 medium leeks, white part only, chopped and well-rinsed
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger or ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup chopped toasted walnuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?