Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Root Vegetables with Bacon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard seeds
- 4-5 pounds mixed root vegetables (such as parsnips, kohlrabi, celery root, turnips, and rutabagas), peeled, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 pound thick-cut applewood-smoked bacon, diced
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?