Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Potatoes with Garlic, Mascarpone, and Caramelized Leeks
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 medium leeks (white and pale green parts only), halved lengthwise, rinsed, chopped (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup (or more) whole milk
- 12 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 3/4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese (about 6 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?