Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Potatoes and Parsnips With Caramelized Onions and Blue Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large white onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 baking potatoes (such as Yukon gold, about 2 pounds), peeled and cubed
- 6 parsnips (about 1 lb), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, heated
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?