Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Potatoes Recipe with Bacon & Caramelized Onions (Low-Fat)
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh sage
- 2 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 2/3 cup non-fat or low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- InstructionsThe bacon & onions: Place the bacon in a large skillet set over medium heat. Cook the bacon until it is golden brown and crispy. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Crumble and set aside.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?