Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Potato and Cauliflower Gratin
- 2 pounds russet (baking) potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, divided
- 4 ounces coarsely grated Italian Fontina or Gruyre (about 1 cup packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (2- to 2 1/2-pound) head cauliflower, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces, including stems and core
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 3/4 to 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?