Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Potato, Rutabaga, and Parsnip Casserole with Caramelized Onions
- 7 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds rutabagas, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/4 pounds parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|