Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Potato, Rutabaga, And Parsnip Casserole With Caramelized Onions
- 7 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds rutabagas, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/4 pounds parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|