Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Potato Cake
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 3 cups stiff leftover mashed potatoes (such as Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- A few gratings of fresh nutmeg
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons finely grated aged cheese, such as Parmigiano-Reggiano, Manchego, Dry (aged) Jack, or aged Gouda (about 1¼ ounces)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 71kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|