Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mashed Fall Vegetables with Bacon and Thyme
- 2 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 pounds new red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup half and half, warmed
- 4 ounces bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 450. Toss vegetables with oil, 2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Put in single layer on foil lined baking sheets and roast until tender, about 45 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?