Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mascarpone, Ham, and Asparagus Tart
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package)
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 pound asparagus, cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces
- 5 cups arugula
- 8 ounces thinly sliced ham, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?