Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mascarpone Cheesecake with Candied Pecans and Dulce de Leche Sauce
- 8 ounces shortbread cookies
- 1/3 cup pecans (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 8-ounce containers mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- Candied Pecans
- Dulce de Leche Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?