Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (6-10 count) package store-bought papad (made from lentils)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and minced (1 cup [150 g])
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced (1 cup [160 g])
- 1-2 green Thai, serrano, or cayenne chiles, stems removed, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala (see Notes)
- Red chile powder or cayenne, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 32kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|