Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Masa Cornbread Stuffing with Chiles
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 3 cups chopped white onions
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 18 ounces fresh Anaheim chiles (about 6 large), seeded, chopped (scant 4 cups)
- 18 ounces fresh poblano chiles, seeded, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 4 large fresh jalapeño chiles, seeded (if desired), chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground New Mexico chiles
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 13x9-inch loaf Masa Cornbread (preferably day-old), cut into 1-inch cubes (12 to 13 cups)
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/3-inch cubes (optional)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?