Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marzipan Eccles tarts
- 300g leftover dried fruit , like raisins, sultanas, currants
- 2 eating apples or pears, cored and grated
- 50g demerara sugar , plus a little extra to decorate
- 100g leftover marzipan , grated
- tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 500g block puff pastry
- little flour , for rolling
- 1 egg , beaten
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?