Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marys royal cherry trifle
- 450g cherries , reserve a few lovely cherries for the top and stone the rest
- 340g jar cherry jam or conserve
- 450g Madeira cakes , cut int 1cm-thick slices
- 100ml kirsch or cherry brandy
- 10 ratafia biscuits or 5 amaretti biscuits, broken
- 300ml double cream , whipped lightly
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs , plus 1 egg yolk
- 300ml milk
- 300ml whipping cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?