Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mary's Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar for decoration
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|