Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marylou's Chicken El Toro
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mild picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|