Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maryland Crab Soup
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lima beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning TM
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 pound blue crab crabmeat
- 10 blue crab claws, steamed (optional)
- 1 gallon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|