Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maryland Crab Dip
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Few dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|