Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mary Berry's Christmas chutney
- 900g tomatoes
- 3 red peppers, 1 large aubergine and 1 green pepper (total weight of about 900g/2lb)
- 700g onions , peeled and fairly finely chopped, by hand or in a food processor
- 4 fat cloves garlic , crushed
- 350g granulated sugar
- 300ml/pint white wine vinegar or distilled malt vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?