Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marvel's Japanese Fried Oysters (Kaki Fuh-rai) with Lemony Tartar Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/4 dill pickle spear, seeded and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups canola oil
- 6 shucked oysters, or more if desired
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.8g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|