Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Martin’s Incredible Flourless Chocolate Cake with English Custard Sauce
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, Valrhona or comparable quality, cut into small chunks
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into small chunks
- ½ pound unsalted butter at room temperature, cut into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 7 extra large eggs
- 1 recipe English Custard Sauce
- 9-inch cake pan, 2 inches deep
- Nonstick spray
- Baking parchment
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 405kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (93%)|
|Cholesterol 179mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|