Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Martha's Spanish Rice and Sausage
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|