Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Martha’s Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1/2 lb. white chicken meat, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce for gluten-free version)
- 1 teaspoon sherry
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- High smoke point cooking oil, such as grapeseed oil, corn oil, or peanut oil
- 2 oz. bean threads (one bunch)
- 4 green onions, shredded lengthwise
- 1 small head of lettuce (romaine works), shredded
- 2 Tablespoons chopped toasted almonds
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp dark sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp vinegar
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?