Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marshmallow Semifreddo with Hazelnuts, Dried Apricots, and Chocolate
- 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 2 7-ounce jars marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup (2 1/2 ounces) coarsely grated bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao) plus 6 ounces chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2/3 cup (5 ounces) diced dried apricots or halved dried tart cherries
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?