Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marsala and Dried-Fig Crostata
- 1 1/4 pounds dried Calimyrna figs, stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups dry Marsala
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?