Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marquis Au Chocolat
- 5 large eggs, separated
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup water
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1½ sticks (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- dark-chocolate curls for decorating
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 283kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (71%)|
|Cholesterol 109mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|