Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marmalade Glazed Pork Roast
- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into 1-inch wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.5g|
|Saturated Fat 9.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|