Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 5/8 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 7 1/2 dashes chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®), or to taste
- 2 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup cornstarch, or as needed
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying, or as needed
- 4 lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|