Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated lamb steaks with barley salad
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- small bunch mint , chopped
- 2 lean lamb leg steaks, about 100g/4oz each, trimmed of any fat
- 100g pearl barley
- 200g broad beans , fresh or frozen, podded and skins removed, if you like
- 100g frozen petits pois
- 1 small red onion , finely chopped
- zest and juice 1 lemon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?