Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated & pot-roasted beef fillet with a brilliant potato & horseradish cake
- 900 g quality whole fillet of beef, trimmed
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 handfuls fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 bulb garlic, broken up, cloves left whole with skins on
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1.2 kg Desire or Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and sliced 0.5cm thick
- 3 heaped tablespoons creamed horseradish
- bottle red wine
- 170 g butter
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?