Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated & grilled salmon
- 2 sticks fresh lemon grass
- small bottle low-salt dark soy sauce
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, stalks finely sliced, leaves reserved
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 4 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1 large salmon fillet, (about 1kg), from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled and pin-boned
- 4 tablespoons runny honey
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 limes
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?