Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Winter Squash
- 1 cup apple-cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt, or more to taste
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 butternut squash, about 2 pounds
- 1 cup vegetable oil, or as needed
- 10 to 20 fresh basil leaves
- A heavy-bottomed skillet or sauté pan, 12-inch diameter or larger
- A 6-cup glass or ceramic casserole dish, preferably about 6 inches wide, to marinate the squash in several layers
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 441kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 40g (61%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|