Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 eggplant (about 1 pound total), cut into ½-inch-thick rounds
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1½ pounds total), cut into ½-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing the vegetables
- 2 red and 2 yellow bell peppers, cored, seeded, and cut into quarters
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup small green olives
- ½ cup small black olives
- 1 salt-packed anchovy, filleted, rinsed, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano or mint
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 375kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|