Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Tuna with Avocado, Chilli, and Cucumber
- A 12 oz piece of finest-quality tuna fillet
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1-2 green or red chillies, finely chopped (seeds removed or not, as you prefer)
- 3 plum tomatoes, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- ¼ cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 large avocado, halved, peeled, and sliced
- 2-3 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Serve with 2/3 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 361kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 52mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|