Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Tri-Tip Roast with Mushrooms and Garlic
- 20 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 fresh jalapeo chili pepper, stem removed, the rest left whole
- Juice of one lime
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One tri tip roast, about 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounds, with a layer of fat on one side left on
- Olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced, or 2 oz dried shiitake that have been soaking in water
- 6-8 large cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 cups fine dry red wine, such as a Cabernet
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?