Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Thai-Style Pork Spareribs
- 1 cup sliced shallots
- 10 scallions, coarsely chopped
- One 3-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 8 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro including thin stems (and roots, if possible)
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai or Vietnamese fish sauce ( or )
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 pounds pork spare ribs, cut by your butcher across the bone into 2- to 3-inch "racks," each rack cut between the bones into individual 2- to 3-inch-long riblets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?