Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Shrimp with Champagne Beurre Blanc
- 2 cups Champagne or other dry sparkling wine
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar or other white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 cup Champagne or other dry sparkling wine
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 24 extra-large uncooked shrimp (about 2 pounds), peeled with tail left intact, deveined
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 16 pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?