Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 to 5 pounds shrimp, poached, peeled, and chilled
- 1 large or 2 medium onions, sliced paper-thin
- 2 or 3 lemons peeled and sliced paper-thin
- 1 bunch fresh dill, broken into small clusters of leaves
- Chopped parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and wrapped in cheesecloth
- 1½ to 2 cups olive or half olive and half peanut oil
- 3 bay leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 304kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 172mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|