Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Salmon Carpaccio with Green Apple and Dill
- 1 pound super fresh (sushi-grade) salmon fillet, in 1 boneless piece
- 1 lime, zested with a microplane or fine-holed grater, pith discarded, segmented, pithy pulp reserved
- 1 small orange, zested with a microplane or fine-holed grater, pith discarded, fruit segmented, pithy pulp reserved
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds, ground in a spice grinder
- 1 shallot, cut into small dice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large green apple
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped dill
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 361kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 26g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|