Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Potatoes and Fennel Recipe
- 2 pounds assorted heirloom potatoes, such as Yellow Finn, Rose Finn, Yukon Gold, or Red Bliss
- 2 cups thinly sliced sweet onion, such as Vidalia
- 1 bunch celery, trimmed, strings removed, and thinly sliced
- 2 fennel bulbs, stalks removed, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?