Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Pork Loin
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed to a paste in a mortar or garlic press
- 4 tablespoons (¼ cup) minced oregano leaves or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1½ teaspoons thyme leaves or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 tabespoon imported sweet paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1¼ pounds lean boneless pork loin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 256kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|