Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Olives with Herbs and Star Anise
- 4 cups assorted brine-cured olives (such as Kalamata, picholine, Lucques, and Niçoise), rinsed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 6 whole star anise
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled, flattened
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, coarsely cracked
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?