Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Octopus Salad with Olive Oil and Lemon
- 2 fresh or frozen octopus, about 2 pounds (900 grams) each
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 277kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|