Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Kale and Green Bean Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large bunch Tuscan kale, center ribs and stems removed, leaves cut lengthwise into 1/2" strips (about 8 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan or Pleasant Ridge Reserve
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?