Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Grilled Salmon
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons raw cane sugar or light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon wasabi mustard, or to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Canadian or rye whiskey
- 2 teaspoons peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup canola oil, plus extra for brushing the grill
- 6 (8-ounce) center-cut salmon fillets, about 1½-inches thick, skin intact
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 735kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 52g (79%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 125mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|